Get A Slimmer Face Following These 10 Easy Methods
Most of the people are not satisfied the way they look. Some complaint being too fat while the others dislike being skinny. One such common problem among most of the girls these days is excessive chin fat. Chin fat makes a person’s face look rounder and also makes the person look older than he/she is.
But you need not worry about that anymore. Slimming the face is now easier than ever before. You do not have to undergo an expensive and painful surgery. Given below are some of the methods in which you can naturally trim your face fat and get a slimmer face, which you will not be embarrassed about. Feeling perfect about your appearance can boost your confidence and help you build a great personality. Read on and thank later!
What Are The Causes Of Excessive Fat Around Your Face?
Two major reasons can lead to the overgrowth of face fat
- The loss of the elastic property of the skin. As a person ages, the elasticity of the skin is lost and causes the facial skin to sag. This can, however, be taken care of with creams, lotions, and serums.
- The excessive weight of the body can also be one of the major causes of fat accumulation around your face. This, again, leads to a rounds and fuller face and fatty cheek. This can be cured by regular exercise and a proper lifestyle which includes a healthy diet and regular exercise.
How To Get Rid Of Face Fat?
Here are some very easy steps in which you can easily cut off your face fat without having to undergo surgery.
1. By Living A Healthy Lifestyle: As already discussed earlier, the accumulation of fat around one’s cheeks is often caused due to excess body fat. It is not that difficult to get rid of that extra fat. All you have to do is find some 30 to 45 minutes out of your busy schedule and do some card I workout. A good cardio workout can help you burn your body fat. This might not sound a fun idea, but you can do this in different ways. You can indulge yourself in any kind of physical exercise like a table tennis game or go for jogging with your dog. Anything will do just fine. If you are into strength training and do some weight-bearing, your body will be able to build muscles. You will have an improved metabolism and also have a toned body and a shaped and slimmer face. Also, it is important to have a balanced diet.
2. Applying The Correct Makeup: Applying makeup to highlight one’s facial features is the most effective and quickest way to get your desired look. One can sharpen the features of the face by proper application of makeup. This process of enhancing and beautifying the features of the face is known as contouring. Makeup can be used to make the cheekbones and jawline appear prominent or the nose to appear thinner. Also, the right kind of haircut can help you to get the right kind of appearance and hence boost your confidence. A proper posture might also help a lot. So now you do not have to wait for long to achieve the right kind of appearance. You just need some skills.
3. Regular Facial Exercises: Facial exercises may not be useful in burning the fat around, but it will help you, have a toned face. The facial and the neck muscles function just like any other body muscle and can be taken care of in the same manner. The best thing about facial exercises is that they can be done at any time of the day and anywhere.
4. Lifting The Head: For doing this exercise, you have to lie down on your bed. You have to keep your face upwards, and the neck should be at the edge. Let your head hang and relax. Then slowly start lifting the neck and curl the neck inwards close to your chest. While doing this movement makes sure your shoulder doesn’t move from its position. Stay for 10 seconds and then release the position. While doing this, you might feel a sense of nausea and dizziness. To overcome that make sure you do sit-ups in between the sets. This will help you to overcome the uncomfortable feeling that you will face in the beginning.
5. Tongue Press: For doing this you need to tilt your head towards the back and sit on the shoulders relaxed and the back straight. Look at the ceiling and then flatten the tongue and press the tongue against the mouth’s roof with full force. Then lower the chin and bring it close to the chest. Always remember to keep your back straight while doing this exercise. Relax the tongue and straighten the neck to complete the set and come back to position.
6. Pout: This exercise allows you the flexibility to do it at any place at any point in time. Doing this exercise is extremely easy. You just have to stick your lips out as far as possible and then hold the position for a few seconds before releasing it. This too, like the previously mentioned exercises, needs to be done with the back straight.
7. Kissing The Ceiling: Let the arms hang loosely at the sides while you are standing tall. Then you have to tilt the head backward and reach out to the ceiling and try kissing it by sticking the lips out and extending them to the possible extent. If you can feel that your neck muscles and cheeks are experiencing some pressure, you are doing it right. Hold the position for a few seconds before releasing.
8. Rotating The Chin: For doing chin rotations, you have to make you’re back straight by elongating the spine. You can do this either by standing or by sitting. Then start rotating the head with the help of your chin in complete circles. If you feel nausea or dizziness, then you can do semi-circles. Your shoulders should be relaxed while you are doing this. Do it in both the directions.
9. Releasing The Jaw: This exercise for toning the chin can be done either when you are sitting or while you at standing. You just have to elongate the spine and straighten your back and then make upward, and downward movements of the jaw like the movements made while chewing food. While doing this exercise, your lips should be pressed tightly against each other while you exhale by humming. After exhaling, you have to open your mouth wide as your tongue’s tip is pressed against your bottom teeth’s back.
10. Sticking The Tongue Out: Sticking the tongue out May sound foolish but it is a great exercise which can help to build perfect chin muscles. You can do this either by standing or by sitting. This is as simple as sticking your tongue out with all the effort as you feel your cheeks and throat muscles experience tension. Hold the position for some time and then release gently.
All the above-mentioned exercises will help you to have a perfectly toned face that you will be extremely confident to wear. Now you do not have to worry about saggy cheeks or double chin as you can easily get rid of them naturally. You may not be blessed with a perfectly prominent and slim jawline. Now with several other remedies, you do not have to consider undergoing surgery to get the desired look. Apart from the makeup suggestion, all the other methods are a bit time to consume, but they save the pain and the expenses of having to go under the scissors and are also effective in the long run. So follow the above-mentioned steps and build your personality and confidence in no time.