Everyone is likely to get knee ailments and injuries irrespective of the fact that you love physical actions or not. It is the most common joint to get injured as it has a complex structure & is used by use 24*7 to bear the weight. The worst thing is that no one pays attention to knee injuries until it gets too late. It is risky to avoid these injuries which can cause far more pain and cost a lot of money if neglected. If you love to perform physical activities without really injuring your knee, then some of the easy accessories like knee sleeves can be of tremendous help to you. It does not put your knee in danger. While there are so many knee sleeves available on the market, it is tough to choose one, so the top-rated Knee sleeves product is Nordic Lifting.
Some Of The Features Of Knee Sleeves Nordic Lifting Are –
- Prevents injury and promotes muscle recovery
- It is highly suitable for heavy workouts or weight lifting
- It is 100% Neoprene
Buyers Guide To Find Best Pair Of Knee Sleeves
The Knee sleeves can provide really good additional support to the joints. They can be used for protection while lifting heavy weights so that your distressed knee does not get injured in any way. It prevents swelling, pain, and lets you do your daily fitness routine without causing you bad joint pain. A good pair of knee sleeves will help to keep the knees in the perfect position thus giving them additional support, and it also provides warmth which relieves you of any pain you might be having in your joints. The blood circulation of that area gets increased as a result. They are the best accessories to dress in if you want to stay away from future health issues. So people are engaging in a really heavy physical activity, or if you think your knee is getting strained, then this thing can be really helpful for your joints. If you want to buy, then you should always look for some of these points before purchasing a pair. Things to look for are –
- Get To Know About Various Opinions – there are a wide variety of designs, styles, and types of knee sleeves available. You should first be aware of their functions and look for the types suitable for you. There are different ones for doing different functions, for example – running, light sports, joint issues, weight training, and cross fit. There are other products as well which cure ailments such as arthritis. They are made out of various materials, and you need to be aware of which fit and material, will be best suited for the kind of activities that you do. Research on them to narrow down the options you have so that you can finally purchase the correct thing according to your exact needs.
- Flexibility Is The Key – your performance can vary according to the flexibility of the knee sleeves. They are normally really rigid, but for the types of activities that need more knee movements, they can vary. While all of them are rigid, for greater support it is always better to go for the tight sleeves as they are low flexible.
- Other Things To Look For – proper size, comfort, the durability of the product, can be cleaned easily without much effort and lastly, they should be thick enough according to the kind of activity you do. If you keep these few things in mind while purchasing the product online, you will never have to worry about getting the wrong kind of knee sleeves. The fit is also a thing you require to give the most priority to an ill-fitting knee sleeve will slide down constantly, distracting you from the game. This might cause serious injuries in the field.
Our top 8 knee sleeve reviews out of the hundreds available in the market and also in online so that you can choose the best one according to your needs. They are –
Nordic Lifting The Knee Sleeves
These knee sleeves are deemed as the best for powerlifting. If you do heavy workouts, then this Knee Sleeve is highly recommended, for you to use. It is affordable to purchase and also provides high knee support. It is durable so will last you for a long time. Compared to other brands these knee sleeves are half in price so if you want to save some bucks with comfort this product is a must-have. It is 7mm thick so suitable for heavy workout sessions. If you are a weightlifter doing advanced levels, then the rigidness of this knee sleeve is just what you need. It provides extra warmth as the product has been made out of 100% neoprene. The material also prevents injury. Hand washing this sleeve is preferred even though it can be washed using a machine. You should never try to dry it in the washer as it will make the product lose its elasticity.
Ultra Flex Compression Athletics Knee Sleeve
If you are involved in physical activities that require you to move fast and be agile then flexibility is needed for the product you use. This knee sleeve is flexible, so it is the most suited knee sleeve for running. The material is a professional grade blend of lycra and nylon due to which it can provide support to the knees & keep them in the right form while allowing you to move your body in any way you want. It is lightweight but also sturdy. If you get soreness or inflammation, the heating effect it provides helps cure it and provides faster muscle recovery. Aged people who have arthritis or different types of joint pain might discover this product comfortable and beneficial. Basketball injury can be recovered easily using these popular knee sleeves.
This knee sleeve is a pocket-friendly option you can opt for which will provide excellent support for knees along with saving you a lot of money. It helps to keep the knees in the proper figure as you do heavy weight lifting and exercises. The material is SCR neoprene which provides really good support and ensures that correct blood circulation takes place in your body. It’s 7mm thick, so a lot of support and stabilization is guaranteed from this product. Powerlifters and weightlifters find these knee sleeves helpful as it provides the exact support that they need. If you are injured, this sleeve will also help you have a speedy recovery because it will keep the knees in the proper place since you try to move around. There are a lot of satisfied customers who recommend using this product, so it has got high reviews regarding performance. Along with the price this product is worth every buck you spend.
7mm Evolutionize Performance Knee Sleeves
If you need the knee sleeves for good looks as well as support then the Evolutionism performance 7mm knee sleeves are the must-have. Bodybuilders and weightlifters that are earnest about the sport need this sleeve. These sleeves provide stability along with the looks, the reason why they are so popular among all. This sleeve will help you follow a more rigorous and intense routine, will assist you if you want to lift even heavier weights, and will help you do more repetitions. It is 7mm thick and made of neoprene, so it’s durable, warm, and also really thick to provide maximum support and comfort. The patent-pending technique is taught to manufacture this product as it is going to last for a longer time than the more expensive alternatives which can be easily found in a market. For squatting, these are comfortable as well as it lets you bend your knee any way you want while giving you the maximum support.
If you do not want the minimalist accessory along with your everyday gym or workout look then this funky knee sleeve is just for them. Comfort and style merged in one; these sleeves are the fashion statement. Think of vivid colors and a variety of designs, yes these knee sleeves provide it with all. Function and fashion packed into this tiny product, it works wonders for all the athletes. You can choose between the two 5mm, and the 7mm varieties available as these are suited for various activities. The thicker one is more suitable for people who train with a heavyweight while the thinner ones are best for doing mixed activities as well as cardio exercises. Choose to wear a different design every day to the gym, that way it won’t look boring anymore. High-quality neoprene is used to make this sleeve as it gives us comfort, warmth and a lot of protection to keep your knees completely safe.
If you have used the knee sleeves earlier then you must be knowing the biggest challenge is to see whether a knee sleeve will stay in its place or not. If you have to adjust your sleeves to prevent them from sliding off constantly, then you are not using the perfect quality sleeves. This thing disrupts the flow, and while you are doing heavy weight lifting, this sort of distraction can even prove to be fatal for you. If the sleeves are uncomfortable and don’t stay in the place, then you are just wasting your time & money. Purchase these knee sleeves and ditch your old sleeves which you constantly have to pull up. This one has been specifically designed to prevent any rollback or slip off of the product. It guarantees to provide it comfort no matter whatever you do wearing it. The 7mm thick knee sleeves provide high strength support which helps to stabilize the knees, and you can now dead lift without hitching even once.
Knee sleeves are not just meant for injured people. If you have no injury then also you need to use them as a preventive measure while you are doing weight lift as it creates a lot of pressure on the knees. It needs the flexibility to stay in place, to prevent any injury by wearing these knee sleeves. This is a must-have on your workout gear as these knee sleeves improve the health of your knees. 7mm thick and made with absolutely top quality neoprene, this is bound to provide you high-level support for your activities. Your knees will now be able to bear the huge amount of weight as these knee sleeves will stabilize them for you. It has got an ergonomic design which is not going to restrict your movements but is going to provide you with some style. These sleeves come with an extra storage bag. If your gym bag gets sweaty, don’t worry about putting your knee sleeves in that dirt bag. You can use this alternative bag provided to carry around this around the gym.
Rehband 7mm 7051 Knee Sleeve–
The popular brand in the market, Rehband has got a name of its own. However, if you hold a budget for purchasing, there is no better product than this one available in the market. Their best-seller, which is the 7mm Rehband 7051 knee sleeve, is one of the most favorite support gears of users all around the world. These items get specially designed in Sweden and get manufactured from Estonia. Their quality is so good that everyone loves it. It is comfortable to wear and use and provides immense stability & support for the knees. If you are dealing with pain, it can help as the product provides warmth which helps in the speedy recovery. This product has been specially designed for athletes, and this product has been approved by the IWF and IPF. You can dress in this easily in any competition and athletes who are serious about what they can consider buying this great gear for themselves.
So these were the top 8 knee sleeves you can find in their market and their in-depth review. Be wise and purchase the right product for yourself. Enjoy shopping for the product you think will be the most beneficial for you and always remember, prevention is better than cure. So if you work with heavyweight, it’s better to be safe and purchase these things before any injury or accident occurs to your joints.
Frequently Asked Questions for Knee Sleeves
Q1.How to wash any 7mm knee sleeve?
– They should be hand washed that too with lukewarm water. Before washing, you must turn them upside down to avoid them from sagging. After washing, you can stretch the sleeves and let them air dry. Do not use the dryer.
Q2.Can 7mm sleeves be used for met cons? Will they be too thick?
– Yes, these sleeves can be worn for met cons & a lot of happy athletes wear them currently as well. No, they are not much thick, they are comfortable.
Q3.Can 7mm knee sleeves be used while doing MMA?
– Yes, mixed martial arts can be practiced wearing them however it is advisable that you get them in size bigger than yours. That way it won’t restrain you too much while practicing.
Q4.How does a 7mm knee sleeve help in the recovery of our knee injuries like ACL?
– The knee sleeves are normally used as a method of prevention of injuries. They protect our knees however there is no guarantee of them recovering from knee injuries or arthritis. They might help some people with the pain, but there is no proof of them curing anything.