Introduction Robinair Vacumaster Economy Vacuum Pump
A very handy device, vacuum pump clears molecules of gas from the sealed volume so as to leave after the partial vacuum. It was in the year 1650, when the first pump was invented. Before the existence of a vacuum pump, we had the suction pump, known as the Romans. There are different types of pumps each having their own mechanism and technique of working. Pumps can be broadly divided on the basis of three techniques. We have the momentum transfer pump, positive displacement pump, entrapment pump, regenerative pump, and others such as venture vacuum pump and steam ejector.
Importance Of Vacuum Pumps
Vacuum pumps are put to use in different applications in different environments, from home industrial applications. They are extremely helpful in maintaining proper pressure levels in the system. It is indeed very interesting to know that you won’t even be able to operate a fridge without the use of vacuum pumps. Hence, we cannot diminish the value of this amazing technology. Vacuum pumps come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them work under the same basic principles. However, the larger vacuum pumps which are far more complex are used in industrial applications. Many of the companies and industries that you see around won’t be able to operate and meet their business demands without these technologies. Since vacuum pumps are a bonus benefit to an engine, they add horsepower and also help in increasing the engine life and keeping the oil cleaner for a long time.
- The product boasts of capacity and power for the large variety of the service applications.
- For quick and thorough evacuation, it has a high CFM rating in place.
- Two-stage: as compared to an only stage pump, this aids in cleaning the system better. You can drag deeper ultimate vacuum as the second stage pumps at a lower pressure.
- Oil Valve Drain: it is placed below oil reservoir, and used for faster and complete draining.
- Port Oil Fill: As the port can be accessed from the front and the other sides, it makes adding oil easier. Also, you can always know when sufficient oil added with the help of the side glass positioned at the front of the pump.
- Heavy Duty- Motor: for easy and efficient operation, it has high torque design in place.
- Die-Cast Aluminium Housing: the cast aluminium helps in making the pump lightweight but at the same time durable.
- It has free air displacement mechanism
- Oil capacity: 7.5 ounces or 220 ml
- Voltage: 115V,60 Hz
- Intake Fitting: ¼ inch MFL and 3/8 inch Acme, 3/8 inch FFL x ½ inch Acme adapter.
- Brand: Robinair
- Item Weight:21 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15x8x11.7 inches
- Item model number: 15500
- Manufacturer part number: 15500
- Special Features: Microwave Safe
- Shipping Weight: 25.1 pounds
- ASIN: B000O1C47M
This high-performance pump has been mainly designed for HVAC system applications. As it is a two stage pump, it gives deeper vacuuming level in two steps. It has a commendable evacuation rate of 5CFM, and the pump also boasts of a rotary vane design and is said to deliver 1/3 hp of power. One of the major features of this pump is its filtration feature which helps to keep foreign materials off the pump’s chamber. For refrigeration and air conditioning applications, this pump is the best choice.