What is worse than getting hit by the cold air after coming out of a soothing hot bath? It is worse, and no one wants to feel the cold air after coming out of the hot shower. The main problem many people face is that the towels that kept to dry the body becomes cold and the entire effect of the hot bath vanishes within a few seconds. That’s why you should keep a warm towel around to save yourself from the breeze of cold air and stay relaxed with the warm towel. You cannot just dip the cloth in warm water to make it warm, but need special equipment like the Best Electric Towel Warmers to make warm towels.
Electric Towel Warmers are used in the Restaurants, and the hotels to serve the customers. There are industrial towel warmers and also the compact towel warmers for personal use. In this post, we are going to share the Best Electric Towel Warmer Reviews of 2020, which will help you decide which product to choose.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Electric Towel Warmers 2020
There are tons of different aspects that you should take care of before choosing any product. The Electric Towel Warmers are not any different and need a thorough inspection of features before you decide to buy the best product. In this section, you’ll learn how to choose the best towel warmer for your personal use. All you have to do is to follow the instructions and points shared in this section and you are ready to purchase the best towel warmer device.
- Mounting – Installation, and mounting of the Electric Towel warmer are essential. Fortunately, there are no more than two types of mounting and installation options available for the electric Towel warmer devices. The first one is the portable units, that need no installation and are easy to use. Other devices need manual installation from the technician. Make sure your requirements suit the type of Towel warmer. For example, if you move from one house to another, you should go with the Portal Electric Towel Warmers.
- Design and Type – Some of the manufacturers are selling the premium looking towel warmer devices. They look fantastic and premium for a spacious bathroom or a house. You can check the premium ones or choose the standard rectangle shaped devices if you don’t care much about the design of the Towel warmer devices.
- Energy Efficiency – As the Towel warmer devices you are looking for a powered by the electricity, you should consider checking the Power efficiency ratings. Most of the countries provide the Energy Efficiency ratings for all of the electric devices and Towel warmers are not an exception. Check the ratings from the competent authority and choose the best one. Higher the ratings, the more energy efficient the device would be. You don’t want to pay more money in energy bills than the price of the entire device.
- Capacity – Checking out the capacity of the electric Towel warmer and comparing it with your needs is imperative. You should first understand the estimated usage of the Towel warmer and then choose the one. For a small household with four people, a smaller device would suffice, but for a big family or for industrial purpose, you will need a great device that can warm more than enough towels at once.
- After-sales Service – Purchasing electric towel warmer is a significant expense, and you don’t want to get frustrated after spending money on the device, and it won’t work as you expected. That’s where the After-sales service comes out. With the prominent after-sales service promise, in the form of Warranty or Guarantee, the company assures the free solution to your problems. If the device starts showing the issues, you can rely on the Guarantee or the Warranty provided by the manufacturer. Make sure the device comes with more than one year of the warranty after the date of purchase. Otherwise, you are just wasting your money.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Electric Towel Warmers of 2020
You’ve learned the things to consider before purchasing the best electric towel warmers. Now is the time to get answers to your questions. In this section, we answer some of the frequently asked questions that arise in the mind of first-time buyers. If you are one of the first timers, then you would get these questions in your mind too. Here are some FAQs with appropriate answers, that will solve all your doubts about the best towel warmer reviews.
Are Towel Radiators Warm Enough to Heat Bathroom?
It depends on the product you’ve bought. Most of the towel warmers that use the Heating resources from the house HVAC system can warm the entire bathroom. If you are using the Electric Towel radiators, then you might not be able to heat the whole bathroom. Nonetheless, the electric towel warmers are good to keep the towels warm for a long time.
How do electric towel warmers work?
The electric towel warmers use the Electricity to heat the rods and warm the damp towels. They are independent of the heating system in your house. Some of the electric towel warmers use dry elements like the iron rods to generate the heat, and others use the wet elements, like the oil or water stored inside the towel rail tubes to generate heat.
How long does an electric towel rail take to warm up?
The electric towel rails are pretty fast to heat compared to the standard towel warmers. The regular towel warmers take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes to heat thoroughly, as they are using the internal Heating system of your house. But with the electric towel warmers, the rail takes only five minutes to heat thoroughly and keep the towels warm. All you have to do is to ensure the electricity supply is uninterrupted. Otherwise, the device will take more time than the usual.
Do electric towel rails need water?
Some of the electric towel warmer devices do use the Dry elements. For example, the machine directly heats the coil and don’t require the water or oil. But in other electric towel rails, you will need either water or oil as a wet heating element. The device first warms the water or oil as the heating element, and then the towel rail gets warm. Make sure you read the user manual to know if you need to add some water in the device or not.
Do electric towel rails need valves?
The electric towel rails use the electricity as the power source and not the heating system installed in your house. The existing electrical system in your home is compatible with the electric towel rails, but all you have to do is to ask an expert electrician to install this device. As it does not require the heating system of your house to work, it doesn’t need valves and other accessories.
Can we convert a towel rail to electric?
Yes. You can turn almost any Towel Warmers to electricity based ones. The process is not simple as it requires the electrician to intervene. With the electrician working on the conversion of heating towel rail to electric towel rail, you cannot mess with the settings and technical aspects. To change the Towel rail to electric-only mode, the electrician will change the heating element by unscrewing the necessary parts. Make sure not to do it yourselves as it is a delicate process and only a certified electrician should do it.
The electric towel warmers are essential nowadays as it is important to keep the heating system in your house separate from the other equipment. You are getting hot water and the room heater working when needed. That’s enough. It’s time to adapt the electric devices like the best Electric towel warmers and make your life easier. I hope you’ve learned everything about the best electric towel warmers and how to purchase the best product by comparing all of the factors.
If you have any doubts, then make sure to comment below and we will be there to help you solve the doubts.